As we continue to monitor and assess the rapidly evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we remain committed to the safety of our Team and our Guests. We’ve made it easy to arrange all your automotive needs from the comfort of your own home.
For the safety of our Guests as well as our Team Members who are serving you, we ask that you kindly wear a face mask while at Audi Beverly Hills.
With much care and concern, we are here for you.
Dear Valued Fletcher Jones Guest,
As the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact on our communities, we wanted to reach out to inform you that within our organization, the health and safety of our customers and employees are top of mind. Amid concerns about the spread of the disease we are here to serve you, and we want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
Our Management team is monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
As a precautionary step, we have increased availability of hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes for both employees and customers, in addition to, conducting enhanced cleaning in our facilities. Our first priority remains keeping our employees and guest safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize potential spread of the coronavirus. Please know we have devoted significant efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus in our facilities, and will work hard to provide various avenues to continue the level of service you have come to expect.
We have built our business on impeccable customer service and in these challenging times we want to ensure we go above and beyond your expectations. We deeply value your loyalty and look forward to always being there for you.
Fletcher Jones III
• Service: Monday – Friday 7:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 3:00pm, Sunday Closed
• Preferred Owners Car Wash: Thursday – Friday: 9:00am – 2:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Our team members’ safety is a top priority and we have worked closely to implement the following guidelines across all Fletcher Jones locations.
• Implemented measures for physical distancing of at least six (6) feet between employees including, but not limited to, rearranging employee seating arrangements and reconfiguration of certain office areas.
• Notified all employees working at the Corporate Office Location on at 3501 Jamboree of the building’s COVID-19 specific prevention and control measures that tenants (which includes our Company) and guests entering the building must abide by.
• Requiring all employees working at the Corporate Office Location on at 3501 Jamboree to abide by the building’s prevention and control measures (which include, but are not limited to, wearing masks, exercising physical distancing while in the building, washing of hands and not entering the building when sick or experiencing symptoms).
• Employees are repeatedly reminded verbally, in writing via emails and through postings, not to come to work if sick or experiencing symptoms.
• Requiring all Team Members to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when entering the building, while in common areas (including, but not limited to kitchen, conference rooms, restrooms)and when in close contact with employees or others).
• Providing Team Members who request a cloth and/or disposable mask, one free of charge.
• Reminding Team Members to wash their cloth mask.
• To the extent possible, each Team Member is assigned their own supplies (pens, pencils, paper, etc.), and their own equipment, including where applicable, phone, phone headset, computer and/or tablet. Team Members must avoid sharing phones, computers, tablets or any other equipment, unless it is thoroughly disinfected before the next person uses the equipment
• Common areas and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned daily, throughout the day and at night.
• Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the office and common areas.
• Company allows Team Members sufficient time for frequent handwashing during the workday.
• Encourages all Team Members and guests to frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Note, CDC Guidelines recommend washing hands often especially after having been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• For employees seeking an accommodation due to a health condition or disability, the Company provides, where available, a reasonable accommodation so long as it does not pose a safety or health hazard and does not create an undue hardship to the Company.
• All Team Members are told to self-screen at home, including symptom checks and taking of temperature, if not feeling well, not to come to work if sick and to follow the Department of Public Health, CDC and/or their medical provider’s guidance for self-isolation and medical treatment, if applicable.
• All Team Members have been told to immediately contact their Department Manager if not feeling well and wait for further instruction before coming in to work.
• In addition to employee self-screening, the Company is conducting symptom screenings (Temperature Check)at the commencement of each Team Member’s shift, and/or upon a Team Member reporting or exhibiting symptoms that might be COVID-19 related.
• Employees who exhibit and/or report symptoms identified by the CDC as possibly COVID-19 related shall be sent home and/or to seek medical attention.
• Posters are displayed with reminders on how to prevent the spread of the virus including proper handwashing and how to wear a mask appropriately.
• Posters are displayed with reminders of COVID-19 symptoms and not to come in to work if sick and/or experiencing any of those symptoms.
• Throughout various locations there are signs reminding everyone to maintain physical distancing of at least six (6) feet.
• Work schedules and lunch hours continue to be staggered.
• Conference/meeting rooms will be used at the discretion of management.
• Social Areas/Kitchen/Patios are temporarily closed except to use the microwave. After each microwave use the Team Member who last used the microwave must wipe off the handle and any other area touched with disinfecting wipes.
• Disposable gloves are available upon request if needed.
• Business travel remains restricted to essential travel only.
• Employees participate in training on the topics summarized.
• All Team Members are required to read this Addendum and after doing so, sign an acknowledgment. Each Team Member has access to this Addendum through Compli and can print it and take a copy home.